Rajasthan Junior Accountant Vacancy – 2020
Know everything about Rajasthan Junior Accountant vacancy 2020, Syllabus, Age limit, Eligibility criteria, salary, etc. Apply online now. Rajasthan government has announced some posts for Junior Accountant. Currently there are many posts of rajasthan jr. accountant are vacant in Rajasthan due to retirement of some employees every year there will be an exam for the vacant posts. You will see a notification of Rajasthan Junior Accountant vacancy 2020 very soon this year.
Name of Job – Rajasthan Junior Accountant Bharti 2020
Salary: 13,333 rupees per month
Education Qualification: Any Graduate.
Age limit: 18 – 40 (Differences in reserved cast)
Vacancies: around 5160
Syllabus: VERY BIG – Explained bellow in details.
Previous Cut off Marks: Gen 368 and OBC 305.
Work pressure: High Work pressure.
Rajasthan government is going to be conducting an exam for the recruitment of Junior Accountant for the vacancy of at some posts. Junior Accountant is also known as kanisth lekhakar in Hindi. It is a very good job of revenue department. After promotion Junior Accountant can become a block Sr. Accountant.
Junior Accountant is a lowest position in the department of the government. The work of a Junior Accountant is to assist the Senior Accountants and perform daily accounting operations. Junior Accountant is a crucial post for the students from commerce background, because there are very less jobs in commerce stream.
Eligibility Criteria for Junior Accountant
1 Citizen of India
2 Also should be from Rajasthan if you want to take benefits of reservations.
3 Must be between 18 to 40 years of age.
4 Must be graduated from any stream.
Any graduate from any stream or commerce stream is eligible for this exam you must have to do one of the degree or diploma in any stream. Like BCOM, BBA, BSC Computer science, MSC in computer science / IT etc. Some other diplomas from computer Science are also valid.
Should have a degree in any of the bellow -
- MSc or MCA.
- Sc. / BCA.
- Post Graduate Diploma in Computer and Post Graduate degree.
- Other Diploma Course from any Recognized Indian University.
- Other will be declared soon on official website.
You must have a certificate of RSCIT.
In many of the government examination in Rajasthan a special course of RSCIT is mandatory for taking part in any examination, but as you are an IT graduate there is no need for that. But still to be in a safe side you should do it if you have sufficient time.
Junior Accountant vacancy 2020 Age Limit
Age limit for Junior Accountant bharti 2020 is different for various categories which is not disclosed yet but soon it is going to be reveal that what it will be. For now we can assume it according to other Rajasthan exam which is 18 to 40 for a general candidate.
- Paper 1 - Hindi, English, Rajasthan GK, Science, Math, Computer -450 Marks
- Paper 2 – Professional Knowledge -450 Marks
Junior Accountant Detailed Syllabus
- General English –
- Tenses/Sequence of Tenses.
- Voice: Active and Passive.
- Narration: Direct and Indirect.
- Transformation of sentences: Assertive to Negative, Interrogative, Exclamatory and vice-versa.
- Use of Articles and Determiners.
- Use of Prepositions.
- Translation of Simple (Ordinary/Common) Sentences from Hindi to English and vice-versa.
- Correction of sentences including subject, Verb, Agreement, Degrees of Adjectives, Connectives and words wrongly used.
- Glossary of official, Technical Terms (with their Hindi Versions).
- One word substitution.
- Forming new words by using prefixes and suffixes.
- Confusable words.
- Comprehension of a given passage.
- Knowledge of writing letters : Official, Demi Official, Circulars and Notices, Tenders
- General Hindi –
- दिए गए शब्दों की संधि एवं शब्दों का संधि विच्छेद
- उपसर्ग एवं प्रत्यय
- शब्द युग्मो का अर्थ भेद
- शब्द शुद्धि
- वाक्य शुद्धि
- मुहावरे एवं लोकोक्ति
- Rajasthan GK and Current Affairs
- राजस्थान के इतहास की महत्वपूर्ण घटनाए
- मेले, त्यौहार, लोकसंगीत, एवं लोकनृत्य
- राजस्थान के धार्मिक आंदोलन एवं लोकदेवता
- लोक कलाए, चित्रकलाऐ, और हस्तशिल्प एवं स्थापत्य
- स्वंत्रता आंदोलन, जन जागरण, एवं राजस्थान का एकीकरण
- राजस्थान के प्रमुख व्यक्तित्व
- सामाजिक सांस्कृतिक मुद्दे
- Physical and chemical reactions, oxidation and reduction reactions, metals and non-metals. Hydrocarbons, chloro fluoro Carbon (CFC), Compressed Natural Gas (CNG), Soap and Detergent Pesticides, Reflection of light and its laws, examples of refraction, types of Lenses, Defects of vision and their corrections.
- Electric current, Unit of electric current, electric cell, Electric generator, Electric connection arrangement in houses. Working of house-hold electrical appliances. Uses of space science, Remote Sensing Technique and its uses. Information Technology.
- Environment – Components (Atmosphere, Lithosphere and Hydrosphere), Ecosystem-structure. Food chain, Food-web, Nitrogen cycle. General information about - Bio-technology, Bio-patents, Stem cell, Cloning, Test Tube baby, Artificial insemination.
- Apiculture, Seri-culture, Fishery, Poultry, Dairy industry, Cereals, Pulses, Vegetables, Fruits, Medicinal plants. Blood group, Blood transfusion, RH factor, Pollution and human health, Pathogen and human health, Intoxicant and human health, Mal-nutrition and human health
- Immunity, Vaccination, Types of diseases, hereditary diseases – Hemophilia Color blindness, Thalasemia, National Health Program, Manures – Bio-manure, Wormy compost. Crop rotation, Plant disease control. 5
- Natural numbers, rational and irrational numbers and their decimal expansions, operations on real numbers, laws of exponents for real numbers, rational numbers and their decimal expansions.
- Ratio and proportion, percentage, Profit and loss, simple and compound interest, time and distance, time and speed, work and time.
- Collection of data, presentation of data, graphical representation of data, measure of central tendency, mean, mode, median of ungrouped & grouped data.
- Figure matrix / classification
- Alphabet test
- Passage and conclusion
- Coding decoding
- Input output
- Inserting missing character
- Computer Basic Knowledge
- Introduction to Computer & Windows: Input/output Devices, Memory, PORTs, Windows Explorer Menu, Managing Files & Folders, Setup & Accessories, Formatting, Creating CD/DVD.
- Word Processing & Presentations: Menu Bars, Managing Documents & Presentations, Text Formatting, Table Manipulations, Slide Designs, Animations, Page Layout, Printing.
- Spread Sheets: Excel Menu Bar, Entering Data, Basic Formulae & Inbuilt Functions, Cell & Text Formatting, Navigating, Charts, Page Setup, Printing, Spread Sheets for Accounting
- Working with Internet and e-mails: Web Browsing & Searching, Downloading & Uploading, Managing an E-mail Account, e-Banking.
- Book-keeping and accountancy
- Accounting – meaning, nature, functions and usefulness, types of accounting, accounting equation, generally accepted accounting principles, concepts and conventions.
- Accounting process: journals and ledger leading to preparation of trial balance and preparation of final accounts with adjustments.
- Preparation of bank reconciliation statement.
- Rectification of errors.
- Accounting for depreciation – need, significance and methods of providing depreciation.
- Receipts and payments account and income and expenditure account and balance sheet.
- Single entry system – Preparation of accounts from incomplete records.
- Partnership accounts: (i) Fundamentals – capital-fixed and fluctuating, adjustments for change in profit sharing ratios, revaluation of assets and treatment of goodwill. (ii) Reconstitution of the firm – Admission, Retirement and Death of a partner including treatment of life policy.
- Insurance claims.
- Business Methods
- Business:- Introduction, scope and objectives; Business Ethics and social responsibilities of
- Forms of Business Organizations:- Sole proprietorship, partnership and company.
- Entrepreneurship :- Concept, importance and causes of low development of entrepreneurship in India
- Negotiable Instruments: - Meaning and types (Promissory Note, Bills of Exchange and cheques).
- Sources of Business Finance.
- Advertising: - Meaning, importance and methods.
- Consumer rights and protection against exploitation.
- Human resource planning, recruitment, selection and training.
- Communication - process, barriers and suggestions to overcome barriers.
- Discipline – Causes and suggestions for effective discipline.
- Coordination – Importance and principles
- Auditing : meaning, objectives, types of audit, planning and procedures, audit programme, working papers, test checking, routine checking.
- Vouching : concepts, importance and procedures.
- Internal Control : meaning, objectives, internal check and internal audit.
- Valuation and verification of assets and liabilities.
- Rights, Duties and Liabilities of Company Auditor.
- Audit of Government Companies.
- Audit Reports and Audit Certificates.
- Indian economics
- Indian Economy – Features and problems, Economic policy, Industrial policy and Fiscal policy of India.
- Meaning, objectives and importance of economic planning in India. Basic features of Eleventh Five Year Plan.
- Population Explosion–Causes, effects and remedies. Relation between population and economic growth.
- Role and significance of agriculture in Indian economy. Sources of agriculture finance and recent trends in agriculture marketing.
- Industrial growth and prospects in India.
- Inflation – Causes, effects and remedies.
- Role and problems of Public sector in India.
- Impact of globalization and liberalization on agriculture and industry.
- Role of Multi-national corporations in Indian economy.
- Foreign Trade – Volume, composition and direction.
- National Income – Concept, computation methods and distribution.
- Economy of Rajasthan – Basic features, development and prospects of agriculture, industry and tourism.
Rajasthan kanishth lekhakar Bharti 2020
This is a very auspicious moment for the aspirants looking for jobs in Rajasthan specially graduates from Commerce. As you all know Rajasthan government has announced recruitment for Junior Accountant, though it is not official yet but we are going to see it soon on the official website of RPSC / RSMSSB which is https://rsmssb.rajasthan.gov.in/. We can consider this a golden opportunity as there are many less jobs in this field. And especially in a crisis time like this it is even harder to find a job which can utilize your degree and passion. So don’t miss it this time because this might be your last chance for getting a government job. Let’s dig into it a little deeper and explore it.
In this Article you are going to learn about how to become the Junior Accountant. Everything that you want to know about a Junior Accountant is included here. Like exam pattern, syllabus, eligibility criteria, age limit etc.
How to apply for Rajasthan Junior Accountant vacancy 2020
Step 1: log on the the official website of rajasthan single signon https://sso.rajasthan.gov.in/
Step 2: Create an account if you don’t have it already.
Step 3: After creating the account login and verify your phone number.
Step 4: Now after logging in you will redirect to your dashboard.
Step 5: In the dashboard there are many icons, click on the Recruitment portal.
Step 6: There you will find a list of active ongoing vacancies
Step 7: Click on the vacancy of your choice.
Step 8: Now fill the necessary details and submit the application form.
Step 9: After successfully submitting the form you will be asked for the payment.
Step 10: pay the fee and print the receipt.
Tags: rajasthan junior accountant, bharti 2020, rajasthan junior accountant, bharti, rajasthan junior accountant, vacancy, junior accountant,, rajasthan computer vacancy, junior accountant, vacancy, rajasthan junior accountant, eligibility, age, rajasthan junior accountant, age, rajasthan junior accountant, exam date, rajasthan junior accountant, vacancy, rajasthan junior accountant, paper
The study material for this exam will be provided by our website www.typingway.com . regular quiz and notes will be uploaded to this portal thank you for visiting.